Lowell Farms Inc (OTC: LOWLF) surged up 8.51 percent to $0.3200 at yesterday’s close after a significant partnership with a regional player. The volume of Lowell Farms (LOWLF) was 201.87K in contrast with its Average Weekly volume of 152.40K.
Who has LOWLF formed a cooperation with?
By the fourth quarter of 2022, Lowell Farms (LOWLF) will launch its award-winning product solely through licensed retail and medical dispensaries in Colorado and New Mexico, in collaboration with regional growth operator Schwazze (OTCQX: SHWZ).
- Schwazze is constructing a superior vertically integrated regional cannabis firm with assets in Colorado and New Mexico, and it plans to expand its operating system to other states where it can establish a distinct regional leadership position.
- Schwazze is the parent company of a diversified portfolio of renowned cannabis companies and brands, from seed to sale.
- Lowell Farms is dedicated to exceptional marijuana and its mainstreaming.
- Without the mark of approval from Coloradans, to whom the whole sector owes a debt, no cannabis brand can claim legitimacy.
- That is why LOWLF is thrilled to be entering this exciting market, as well as New Mexico, with the experienced team at Schwazze, who share its commitment to quality.
- California’s No. 1 selling Lowell Smokes will be on dispensary shelves state-wide in both markets, including at Schwazze’s three retail banners: Star Buds and Emerald Fields in Colorado, and R. Greenleaf in New Mexico, thanks to a strategic licensing partnership.
- Schwazze’s multi-state cooperation with Lowell Farms is a big step forward in the company’s development.
- Schwazze will not only carry such a high-quality brand at its 33 dispensary locations in Colorado and New Mexico but will also have exclusive manufacture and distribution rights in both states for Lowell Smokes.
How is LOWLF breaking into various markets?
The launch of the Lowell Farms (LOWLF) brand in these popular and profitable cannabis markets of Colorado, which will top $2.22 billion in cannabis sales in 2021, will help the firm expand beyond its home state of California. That followed following LOWLF’s entrance into the fast-growing cannabis markets of Illinois, Michigan, and Massachusetts in late 2021.