The stock of Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd (OTCQB: ALPP) closed up 42.73% to $3.1400 on Friday. A total of 2.38M shares changed hands during the session, with ALPP stock price ranging from $2.1100-$3.1500. As long as there is no current news to explain the ALPP stock price, we can look at recent developments to get a more complete view.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… it's an early-stage opportunity in a company that's bringing the US$11T global commodities sector straight into the 21st century.
All the details are in the FREE online report you can get here.
ALPP: How have things been lately?
A publicly traded corporation, Alpine 4 acquires businesses that fit with its disruptive DSF (Drivers, Stabilizers, and Facilitators) business model. The ALPP team understands how innovation and technology can add value to a business. Among ALPP’s interests is how to boost innovation via the adaptation of NEW Holdings, including brick and mortar businesses. Besides its holdings benefiting from a synergistic relationship, ALPP believes that collaboration across a variety of industries can lead to new ideas and create fertile terrain for competitive advantage.
Thermal Dynamics International, Inc. (TDII), a subsidiary of Alpine 4, last month received a new $2.2M contract in Africa.
- In addition to this new contract, a $1M contract was also awarded to a new project in Europe earlier in the month.
- TDII offers contracting, fabrication, and project management services worldwide.
- As a client of TDII, the United States Federal Government including the Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of State (DOS) are its primary clients.
- As part of its mission to provide comprehensive support for facilities outside the United States, TDII provides engineering, design, logistics, and installation of HVAC, Control, and Electrical systems for government clients.
- The TDII estimating team won the contract for a new $2.2M HVAC project in Africa with the help of its expert estimating team.
- TDII anticipates that more contracts will follow as international travel continues to open up.
- Alpine 4’s Dynamics & Integration business model classifies Thermal Dynamics as a “Stabilizer” company in its portfolio.
ALPP will benefit from TDII’s contract?
Strategically acquiring TDII has positioned Alpine 4 (ALPP) as a major expansion of its investment portfolio. A team of elite professionals at TDII led by President John Meiser creates the necessary solutions for solving the most challenging infrastructure projects around the world with exceptional precision. TDII is among just a few companies in the U.S. with the capabilities to meet the unique and special needs of ALPP’s clients. With Alpine 4 (ALPP) aggressive growth strategy, it is acquisitions of this kind that will help to maintain shareholder value.