Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) shares rose 2.25% to trade at $36.28 in after-hours at last check. LCID closed Thursday’s session at $35.48, up 31.31% from its previous closing price. The volume of LCID stock was 372.92 million shares, exceeding the average daily volume of 41.08 million shares within the past 50 days.
Do You Know The Best Place To Find Gains In Volatile Markets?
In today's chaotic marketplace, the biggest gains will come from some currently-small companies that pass by older, larger businesses still stuck in a pre-pandemic world. The trick is figuring out which small caps will be tomorrow's winners. That's why StockWire News has put together a special Wealth Building Report, highlighting 3 small cap stocks set to soar in 2023.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
LCID shares have gained 267.67% over the last 12 months, and they have risen 45.05% over the past week. LCID has gained 49.58% over the past three months, while it has lost 68.23% over the past six months. With a market cap of 58.26 billion dollars, LCID has 258.75 million outstanding shares. LCID stock has surged as it prepares to start delivering its first car from Saturday.
Which LCID car will be on the streets?
Lucid’s central goal is to move the reception of sustainable energy by making the most enthralling electric vehicles, revolved around the human experience. LCID’s first vehicle, Lucid Air, is a cutting edge extravagance car with a California-propelled configuration supported by race-demonstrated innovation.
Lucid Air includes a sumptuous standard size inside space in a moderate size outside impression. Lucid Air will be available for client conveyances starting October 30, 2021, thanks to LCID’s new plant in Casa Grande, Arizona.
Lucid Group is soon to be launching the initial phase of delivering Lucid Air Dream Edition. These vehicles set new standards in terms of range and efficiency for electric vehicles.
- Takeover of the Dream Edition vehicles will take place on Saturday, October 30 for the first group of reservation holders.
- Over the weekend, LCID will share highlights on its social media channels.
- Lucid started manufacturing electric vehicles at its manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona, the first greenfield manufacturing facility of its kind in North America, last month.
- The first customers will take part in the inaugural Lucid Rally led by members of the LCID leadership team, to showcase the vehicle’s superior ride, handling, and performance capabilities before departing in their personally configured Lucid Air Dream Edition, based on what they’d like to achieve.
- LCID’s Dream Edition features an optimized chemistry engineered to improve performance and range, along with a special 118kWh version of the company’s long-range battery pack with 22 modules. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Dream Edition range can reach 520 miles on a single charge, making it the longest range of any electric car rated by the agency.
LCID is also scheduled to release earnings:
As part of its third quarter 2021 results call to be held on November 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm PT / 5:00 pm ET, Lucid Group (LCID) will also host a conference call. LCID will provide a link to live webcast and the dial-in number in a press release ahead of the conference call on its investor relations website at ir.lucidmotors.com. There will be a replay of the webcast at the same website after the call has ended.