Blackberry Limited (BB) shares were up 4.47% to $11.91 at last check in after-hours trading on Tuesday. The BB stock ended regular session at $11.40, up 0.26%. Within the past 50 days, BB stock volume averaged 10.55 million shares, while the stock volume in the most recent day was 10.12 million shares.
In the last 12 months, BB shares have increased by 154.46%, and in the past week, they have increased by 5.26%. BB stock gained 15.50% over the past three months, while over the past six months it lost 38.69%. There are 568.08 million outstanding shares of BB, which has a current market capitalization of $6.45 billion. BB stock surged following a technology integration move.
How has BB been integrating?
BlackBerry gives clever security programming and administrations to ventures and governments all throughout the planet. BB gets more than 500M endpoints including over 195M vehicles. Situated in Waterloo, Ontario, BB uses machine learning and AI to convey innovative solutions in the space of cybersecurity, safety and information security arrangements. BB is an innovator in the space of endpoint security, endpoint management, encryption, and inserted frameworks. BlackBerry’s vision is clear – to get an associated future you can trust.
BlackBerry reported an innovation combination between Okta, Inc’s. Identity Cloud and BlackBerry Spark unified endpoint management (UEM).
- Numerous associations are battling to accept the new work-from-anyplace strategy.
- The core of this issue is guaranteeing employees can work both flawlessly and safely from any gadget and any area.
- The reconciliation of Okta and BB UEM empowers them to make the validation experience frictionless, improve labor force usefulness and keep up with the most elevated security pose.
- Identity authentication is an essential part of an association’s zero trust system.
- BlackBerry UEM, an extensive endpoint management solution with industry-driving security, empowers employees’ usefulness across an association’s gadgets, applications, clients, and use cases.
- BB UEM is utilized by numerous individuals of the world’s biggest associations, including state run administrations, monetary administrations, medical care, and the sky is the limit from there.
- The solution has the most government certificates in the business, including FedRAMP, NIAP, DoDIN APL, and NSA CSfC.
- Bonding together with Okta, will help BB to convey identity management, advance security and flawless employee experience to its clients around the world.
- Organizations at this point don’t need to pick both efficiency and security as they arm their labor force with the computerized devices they need.
How the integration will be leveraged?
BB UEM gives employees the adaptability to work from anyplace, and organizations the certainty their corporate information is constantly secured. Also, joining forces with Okta will make BlackBerry (BB) ready to offer their shared clients a coordinated, top tier answer for their identity and access needs.