Right On Brands Inc (RTON) closed unchanged on Thursday at $0.0007, and has been trading in a day range of $0.0006 to $0.0008. Shares of RTON dropped over -30.00% in the last month; with average volume for the month over 30.16M shares. If we look at three-month performance, RTON stock falls over -56.25% while average volume for the stock was 43.65M. Last 12 months have been good for the RTON stock with over 166.67% gain in stock price, reaching a high of $0.0108 with a $4.15M market cap. RTON stock stabilized in absence of any relevant news but the recent discussion of its CEO regarding next year plans could provide a better idea where the stock is heading to.
What RTON CEO has shared?
Right On Brands is a Dallas based, customer merchandise organization work in the brand improvement and dispersion of hemp-based food varieties, refreshments, smokables, oils and effective items.
Right on Brands CEO as of late recorded another interview with SmallCapVoice.com Inc. (“SCV”) to talk about the Company’s state of the art items in the wellbeing and health space, the drivers behind the Company’s prosperity to date and the objectives for 2022.
Jerry Grisaffi, CEO of Right on Brands talked about the drivers behind the record second-quarter results, the expanded deals at the other ENDO Brands chain areas in Austin, TX, and Dallas, TX, and the enormous “buzz” that is working around the December 2021 opening of the new Endo Brands store in Laredo, TX.
The RTON boss examined the interesting items that the Company has presented in 2021.
He likewise gave insights regarding RTON’s new items that are being dealt with right now by Mike Brown VP of Product Development and Procurement and said:
- RTON will have new items in 2022.
- Mike with his group at RTON work constantly on new items.
- RTON will likewise have new broad wellbeing items that do exclude hemp and CBD accordingly expanding our SKUs and reach.
- He took pleased driving a little organization of this size that one can go on the web, check out in excess of seventy distinct items, submit his or her request and have it in 2-3 days.
- RTON CEO expressed that Texas will be one of the following states to move towards the full authorization of weed.
- That is the reason RTON is so centered around extension in Texas with its in excess of 30 million occupants.
- ENDO is a conspicuous brand name that is snatching increasingly more piece of the pie.
RTON’s 2022 objectives:
Right On Brands (RTON) will be centered around extension and expanded deals as a result of that development. RTON’s extension will come as new store openings and permitting the ENDO Brands name and items in authorized store areas situated in urban communities like Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. Extend, add new stores and new items in 2022 and forge ahead the development direction RTON has set up in 2021.