UiPath Inc. (PATH) stock declined in the pre-market trading session after announcing Q4 and 2021 results. PATH’s stock price is $25.05, losing more than 13.74% compared to the previous closing price. PATH stock closed at $29.04 at the end of the last trading session. PATH stock volume traded in the last trading session was around 4.91 million shares. The current market cap of the company is about $16.13 million.
Top 5 EV Tech Stocks to Buy for 2023
According a new report published by BloombergNEF on investment in the energy transition, annual spending on passenger EVs hit $388 billion in 2022, up 53% from the year before. Like we said, the boom is accelerating – and the time to buy EV-related tech stocks is now.
Click Here to Download the FREE Report.
PATH: Key Financials 2021
- UiPath generated revenue of $289.7 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2022, representing an increase of 39% from Q4 2021 revenue of $207.9 million.
- Its ARR in Q4 increased by 59% in Q4 to reach $925.3 million.
- The company’s net new ARR in Q4 is $106.9 million, increasing 72% year-over-year.
- Q4 net loss is $63.1 million, while in Q4 2021, the company recorded a net income of $26.25 million.
- The basic and diluted loss per share in Q4 2022 is $0.12.
- Fiscal 2022 revenue is $892.3 million increasing around 47% from the Q4 2021 revenue of $
- Fiscal 2022 net new ARR is $344.8 million representing an increase of approximately 51% from fiscal 2021.
- Fiscal 2022 saw a massive hike in a net loss. The current net loss is $525.6 million for the whole year, while it was comparatively low last year. The previous year, the net loss was $92.4 million.
- Loss per share in fiscal 2022 was $1.16 per share, loss per share in 2021 was $0.55.
- As of January 31, 2022, the company had cash and cash equivalents of $1.9 billion.
PATH: Recent Business Updates
In the fourth quarter of fiscal 2022, UiPath Inc. (PATH) reached $140 million in cloud ARR. Box, Inc., and MuleSoft have both announced integrations with the company’s platform.
Coursera and IDC have also partnered with the company to speed up the development and usage of automation for the benefit of society.
PATH 2023 Outlook
UiPath Inc. (PATH) estimates sales of $223 million to $25 million, ARR between $960 and $965 million, and Non-GAAP operating loss between $(30) million to $(25) million in the first quarter of fiscal 2023. UiPath forecasts sales of $1,075 million to $1,085 million, ARR of $1,200 million to $1,210 million, and Non-GAAP operating income of $0 to $10 million for 2023.