United Health Products Inc (OTC: UEEC) surged up 34.04% to $0.6300 at yesterday’s close after the company provided an update. The volume of United Health Products (UEEC) stock was 237.70K in contrast with its Average Weekly volume of 76.92K shares.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… it's an early-stage opportunity in a company that's bringing the US$11T global commodities sector straight into the 21st century.
All the details are in the FREE online report you can get here.
About what UEEC has given an update?
United Health (UEEC) today gave a report on its FDA administrative cycle and different issues.
- As recently unveiled in its Form 10-K, UEEC shared that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) mentioned in late January 2022 that) the reactions presented by UEEC to past FDA questions be integrated into its full Premarket Approval (PMA) application.
- The government authority likewise mentioned that the application is reformatted to adjust to the FDA’s “eSubmitter” online organization.
- On April 20, 2022, UEEC finished these responsibilities and there are as of now no solicitations remarkable from the FDA.
- As is standard, United Health Products and its administrative expert have mentioned a gathering within the following 30 days with the panel answerable for evaluating its PMA application.
- In any case, UEEC expressed that there can be no affirmation that its PMA application will be endorsed.
- UEEC creates, produces, and markets HemoStyp, a licensed Neutralized Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (NORC) hemostatic specialist.
- HemoStyp is an all-normal item intended to control dying.
- UEEC presently offers a set-up of hemostatic items to the dental, veterinary and customer advertises, and is centered around acquiring endorsement to get to the human careful market.
Support for Ukraine
With an end goal to help individuals of Ukraine and those attempting to safeguard the country against the Russian attack, United Health (UEEC) is likewise giving 10,000 units of its HemoStyp hemostatic bandage to help with much required regular citizen and military clinical consideration. UEEC, with gifts from sure of its current investors, has joined forces with a U.S.-based magnanimous help association and will convey an underlying 4,000 units before very long and the rest of the bundling and sanitization process is finished. UHP invested heavily to have the option to bring a proportion of solace and alleviation to the survivors of Russia’s fierce animosity and keeps on chasing after business roads to convey its HemoStyp hemostatic items to this region.