Patriot Battery Metals Inc (PMETF) closed the last session at $1.7250 after seeing a rise of 21.48% which brought its market cap to $103.64M after the release of data from its drill campaign. The pink sheets Patriot Battery Metals (PMETF) has 60.04M shares outstanding vs 68.64M float.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… it's an early-stage opportunity in a company that's bringing the US$11T global commodities sector straight into the 21st century.
All the details are in the FREE online report you can get here.
What information does PMETF have shared?
Patriot Battery Metals (PMETF) has given extra data from its as of late finished winter/spring part of the 2022 drill campaign at its entirely possessed Corvette Property (the “Property”).
- The area of penetrating concentration along the CV Lithium Trend is found around 13.5 km south of the provincial and all-climate Trans-Taiga Road and powerline framework, inside the James Bay Region of Quebec.
- As illustrated in the news discharge dated April 21st, 2022, geographical 3D displaying of the drill openings finished to date shows that pegmatite goes on across the lake from CV5 towards CV1 – a strike length of something like 1,400 m – and that the pegmatite body is augmenting at profundity.
- The pegmatite body stays open toward the southwest, the upper east, and at profundity, with a critical piece of the general passage of the center leftover to be drill tried.
- Until this point, the fundamental pegmatite body has been followed to an upward profundity of a most un-180 m (CV22-030), and extra pegmatite experienced down to an upward profundity of roughly 265 m (CV22-034).
- Examination of drill center examples, gathered from the 2022 openings, is forthcoming while Patriot Battery Metals is utilizing SGS Canada (Lakefield, ON, and Burnaby, BC offices) as their essential insightful lab.
- Itemized arranging is in progress for the leftover around 15,000 m mission to be finished over the mid-year/fall period.
- This boring will zero in on proceeded with land-based infill and venture out openings around CV5-6 and CV1-2, as well as testing new local targets.
The forceful strategy of PMETF:
Patriot Battery Metals (PMETF) has received a third drill rig for June/July, allowing for increased productivity throughout the mid-year/fall program. The third apparatus will also take into account a previously established two-machine center at the CV5-CV1 drill hall, as well as provide a drilling apparatus to precisely zero in on territorial spodumene pegmatite targets. PMETF has been working hard to complete the 2022 drill campaign as a direct result of the strong lithium-tantalum mineralization discovered in the first four (4) drill holes to test the CV5-6 pegmatite this past autumn.