Castellum, Inc (OTC: ONOV) surged up 26.17 to $0.2700 at the previous close following hiring of a new executive. The volume of Castellum (ONOV) stock was 194.71K in contrast with its Average Weekly volume of 26.80K shares.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… it's an early-stage opportunity in a company that's bringing the US$11T global commodities sector straight into the 21st century.
All the details are in the FREE online report you can get here.
Whom ONOV has recruited a the administration job?
Castellum (ONOV) last week declared the employment of Mr. David T. Ringer, CPA, as its Chief Financial Officer.
- Bell will answer to CEO Mark Fuller and lead the Company’s money and bookkeeping group liable for dealing with public monetary revelation, reviews, charges, and other money capacities.
- Bell comes to Castellum following a recognized 28-year profession in broad daylight bookkeeping with both Deloitte and Arthur Andersen, including 14 years as a review cooperate with Deloitte.
- While at Deloitte, he was the lead client administration accomplice for safeguard and innovation organizations, served in Deloitte’s public office as its head of staff and a bookkeeping conference accomplice, and had an openness to and given guidance on prescribed procedures across a wide range of organizations.
ONOV’s up-posting endeavors:
- ONOV likewise declared to hold an SEC direction and a speculation bank to help the Company with its arranged up-inclining to a stock trade throughout the next few months.
- ONOV considered the move a significant following stage in its up-posting process.
- The accomplished consultants expand the ONOV group with aptitude fundamental to accomplishing an effective exchange.
- In an interview with its guides, Castellum the board is presently assessing the NYSE-American and Nasdaq Capital Markets as its two choices for a potential up-posting and might want to achieve it by mid-summer.
ONOV – Closing of an acquisition:
Castellum (ONOV) likewise came as of late shutting its obtaining of Lexington Solutions Group (“LSG”), a $4 million government worker for hire zeroed in on data activities. Because of some natural development, the expansion of LSG currently pushes Castellum above $43 million of annualized income on a run-rate premise. ONOV additionally has recognized a few other potential acquisitions which fit its system and expects to have the option to do at least one of those arrangements in the not-so-distant future.