General Enterprise Ventures, Inc (GEVI) closed up 11.11 percent on Friday at $0.2000 and has been trading in a day range of $0.1800 to $0.2400 after highlighting its recent events. The last 12 months have been good for the General Enterprise Ventures (GEVI) stock with over 150% gain in stock price, reaching a high of $0.2800 with a $4.59M market cap.
What GEVI has shared?
GEVI (Global Enterprise Ventures) has recapped current occurrences from the fourth quarter of 2021 to the first quarter of 2022.
- The Board of Directors and the Majority Shareholder authorized the name change from General Environmental Ventures to General Enterprise Ventures on October 17th, 2021, and issued an 8k detailing the event on October 19th, 2021.
- GEVI has completed the Wyoming name change and has taken the necessary procedures with the Company’s Transfer Agent (Colonial Stock Transfer) to submit a completed application for FINRA approval, which is now being reviewed.
- OTC Markets (https://otcmarkets.com) removed the “shell risk” label from “GEVI’s” company profile page on April 18th, 2022, indicating that the audits supplied revealed significant corporate activity and operations.
- It has been brought to “GEVI” Management’s notice that there are contradictions in the Company’s public profile and that some of the material presented is outdated.
- GEVI plans to apply for QB Certification and will work hard to achieve the onerous requirements to submit for OTCQB up-listing within the next 45 days.
- This, according to General Enterprise Ventures, will fix any informational errors and address Shareholder concerns.
- Mighty Fire Breaker, a nationally renowned award winner in the early Fire elimination business as an inventor and leader in ‘Green Fire Inhibitor’ products, was bought by GEVI on April 13th, 2022.
GEVI’s plans for the future:
On April 22nd, 2022, Global Enterprise Ventures (GEVI) will attend the “Grand Opening” of Mighty Fire Breaker’s first-ever “Wild Fire Depot” at the Pro Environment Market Place in Rohnert Park, California. GEVI will be displaying its incredible portfolio of CITROTECH-based products, with numerous members of the management team in attendance.