China Dongsheng International Inc (CDSG) closed up 31.50 percent on Thursday at $0.0789 after providing an update about its significant project. China Dongsheng (CDSG) stock has been trading in a day range of $0.0800 to $0.0662.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… it's an early-stage opportunity in a company that's bringing the US$11T global commodities sector straight into the 21st century.
All the details are in the FREE online report you can get here.
What update does CDSG have given?
China Dongsheng (CDSG) reported an update for the Carlin-type Walker Ridge Gold Property (“Walker Ridge”) situated in Elko County, Nevada.
- The Walker Ridge project is a street available found 60 miles north of Elko Nevada simply off of Highway 225.
- The Walker Ridge claims to cover a region only north of the Jerritt Canyon gold mines, as of now worked by First Majestic Silver Corp (NYSE: AG).
- Walker Ridge contains an expansive geochemical and geophysical oddity exceptionally characteristic of a Carlin gold sort store (“CTGD”).
- Comparable inconsistencies in similar geologic units have brought about the outcome of finding the close by Jerritt Canyon stores which have now delivered over 9.7 million ounces of gold from both open pit and underground tasks.
- Creation from CTGDs makes up the majority of Nevada’s results and is the foundation of Nevada Gold Mines, the joint endeavor between Barrick Gold (NYSE: GOLD) and Newmont gold (NYSE: NEM), which delivers around 2 million ounces each year.
- The 2022 drill program at Walker Ridge has been endorsed by Nevada state experts in which CDSG intends to examine the over mile-wide ‘bullseye’ geochemical and gravity peculiarity at Walker Ridge.
- Results from a Controlled Source Audio-recurrence Magnetotellurics (CSAMT) overview finished by a past examination distinguished a northwest-southeast moving resistive element inside an expansive resistivity low that looks almost indistinguishable from the exemplary CTGD mineralization model.
How does CDSG see it?
Craig Alford, CDSGs’ President, and a Professional Geoscientist, remarking on the undertaking expressed that this is elephant country for gold deposits, and it is energizing how every trait of Walker Ridge checks the crates of the highlights that having a place with a Carlin-type gold store. Further, the CDSG drill program intends to join switch dissemination with later jewel boring to amplify the insightful extent of this enormous objective.