Here To Serve Holding Corp (HTSC) closed the last session at $0.0585 after seeing a rise of 14.48% following completion of a significant survey. The surge brought the market cap of Here To Serve Holding (HTSC) stock to the tune of $3.27M.
Which overview does HTSC have finished?
Fortune Nickel and Gold Inc (“Fortune”), an entirely claimed auxiliary of Here To Serve Holding (HTSC), declared the outcomes of the recently finished low-elevation, high-goal drone attractive overviews.
- The overviews were of HTSC-auxiliary’s 100 percent claimed Beck-Ottaway-Lennox Properties, found 12 kilometers north of the top-notch nickel sulfide Crawford Deposit in Timmins, Ontario.
- The attractive studies covering a matrix absolute of 22-line kilometers on select regions in the municipalities of Lennox (Block A) and Beck (Block C) have affirmed potential investigation targets related with moderate to high-attractive irregularities, incidental with electromagnetic (EM) guides inside mafic-ultramafic rocks.
- These remarkable geographical elements are seen at the Crawford Deposit of Canada Nickel Company.
- The subsequent first subsidiary magnetics in the Lennox Property comprises of a group of moderate to high attractive reactions on the focal and southeast corner of Block A.
- These attractive abnormalities obviously are navigated by northwest and upper east blames and is incidental with northwest-southeast pattern mafic-ultramafic interruptions, and electromagnetic (EM) guides.
- A verifiable drillhole (L25-1) close to the deciphered shortcoming structure has met huge sulfides (up to 40%) appearances made out of pyrite-pyrrhotite+/ – chalcopyrite.
- There were no detailed tests on the drill opening.
- This region would be a vital objective due to the great geographical – geophysical setting related to a provincial shortcoming and the volcanic-silt contact.
How the review results will help HTSC?
The drone review results came to the energy of the organization which will help the auxiliary of Here To Serve Holding (HTSC) in illustrating the attractive irregularities in the stones. The high attractive zones inside mafic-ultramafic rocks combined with covering electromagnetic (EM) guides in recently bored nickel sulfide mineralization have demonstrated the potential gain capability of the property to contain another Crawford Style nickel sulfide mineralization. This has been setting HTSC-auxiliary in a fantastic situation to plan and carry out its 2022 surface investigation as well as distinguish a need precious stone boring project.