Cytta Corp (CYCA) closed the last session at $0.2800 after seeing a rise of 20.69% after featuring its video integration technology. The rise brought the market cap of CYCA to $105.37M while it has 376.32M shares outstanding vs 32.25M shares of float.
Which CYCA innovation has been highlighted?
Cytta (CYCA) recently revealed that their IGAN (Incident Global Area Network) video integration solution was highlighted in a DroneLife article (DroneLife.com).
- DroneLife, the industry’s leading publication, highlighted CYCA’s ‘DroneClear’ police room/building clearing methodology.
- Reporter Jim Magill’s piece focuses on how the Dallas Police Department’s Unmanned Aircraft Systems are now employing CYCA’s new Drone Clear technology to assist clear buildings of possible hazards before police arrive.
- Drone Clear, which uses IGAN technology, allows police teams to view the same footage that a drone operator sees from drone(s) during an incident in real-time.
- CYCA’s IGAN has recently been as of late integrated into a new and progressive policing known as “Robot Clear.”
- The recently evolved ‘Robot Clear’ building passage convention was made to furnish police officers with cutting-edge knowledge prior to entering any possibly perilous space.
- Spearheaded related to North Texas Public Safety Unmanned Response Team (PSURT) www.ntxpsurt.org, the new robot clearing convention sends various robots to enter the structure to evaluate and convey video proof of likely risks before seriously jeopardizing cops and the structure occupants.
- Numerous robot videos taken care are transferred and incorporated into IGAN correspondence nexus. The IGAN then gives ongoing video feeds to every individual from the strategic group before the section.
How CYCA innovation is having an effect?
Using Cytta (CYCA) IGAN framework, the robots had the option to transfer video progressively of the inside of the construction. IGAN’s joining ability permitted consistent reconnaissance of the inside of the structure with practically no gamble to officials and occupants.