Columbia Care Inc (OTC:CCHWF) surged up 13.90 percent to $2.1300 at Friday’s close following the introduction of new flower brands. The volume of Columbia Care (CCHWF) stock was 507.40K in contrast with its Average Weekly volume of 475.03K.
Which new brand does CCHWF have sent off?
- The brands are now available at 20 The Green Solution (TGS) dispensaries and will soon be available to discount partners.
- Classix is currently available in all TGS locations in 3.5g bloom options, with 14g blossom and 5-pack pre-roll tins to come.
- Bubba Kush, Maui Wowie, and Blueberry Headband are just a few of the strains available at Classix.
- On Earth Day, Seed and Strain launched in Colorado, its eleventh market, using biodegradable 1g pre-roll tube packing.
- TGS customers may now get 3.5g, 7g, and 14g bloom options in a variety of strains, including Cindy White, Glass Slipper, and Velo, starting last week, with more strains coming in the coming months.
- Seed and Strain and Classix deliver exactly what Colorado residents have come to expect: the best and most pleasing products.
- CCHWF has not only reset and further expanded its bloom presenting to the market with the introduction of these brands, but it has also created a strong brand design that delivers stability and variety to customers and partners.
- With brands like Seed and Strain, CCHWF has had almost 90% entry in dispensaries in comparable adult-use areas like Illinois, and CCHWF expects to take that level of discount achievement to Colorado.
CCHWF to report financials:
Columbia Care (CCHWF) is additionally set to report its monetary outcomes for the principal quarter finished March 31, 2022, preceding U.S. monetary business sectors open next Monday, May 16, 2022. Following the arrival of monetary outcomes, CCHWF the board will lead a phone call at 8:00 a.m. EST on the day to talk about monetary and working outcomes for the primary quarter of 2022.