Scorpio Gold Corp (OTC: SRCRF) stock closed up 78.57% to $0.0600 in the past session after the commencement of a drilling program. The price of Scorpio Gold (SRCRF) stock ranged from $0.0440 to $0.0658 during the session, while 258.00K shares changed hands.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… it's an early-stage opportunity in a company that's bringing the US$11T global commodities sector straight into the 21st century.
All the details are in the FREE online report you can get here.
What drilling has the SRCRF begun?
At its Goldwedge property in Manhattan, Nevada, Scorpio Gold (SRCRF) has begun stage II converse course (RC) drilling program.
- The RC drilling program, which started on March 29, 2022, was picked by Boart Longyear.
- The proposed plan incorporates 59 RC drill openings adding up to 10,800 meters, with drilling projected to endure throughout the following 6-7 months.
- The program was made because of the results of the Phase I program in 2021.
- The objective areas are situated between the Goldwedge underground and open pits, as well as close to the Manhattan West and East pits.
- The proposed drill openings on the segment will be pointed toward deciding the parallel degree and coherence of mineralization in the West Pit’s NW strike bearing.
- Extra arranging has been made to approve underlying coherence for explicit areas utilizing 33 jewel drill openings (DDH) adding up to 7400 meters of center boring.
- So far, 12 RC drill openings have been finished, representing 22% (2,350 m) of the whole arranged RC drill program.
- Gold mineralization has been found in the northwest region of the West Pit along with two separate patterns that are primarily constrained by the Brugher Cross shortcoming that runs NE-SW.
- Mineralization seen in MWRC22-003 is solidly connected toward the ‘West Pit Main Trend,’ which incorporates drusy quartz-adularia veins, coatings on crack surfaces, and oxidized Fe-stained pyrite inside the Gold Hill Quartzite Phyllite units.
- During the drilling program, more mineralization patterns were found in the southwestern region of the West Pit, which is clearly comparable to designs striking NW-SE.
- Drill openings MWRC22-008 and MWRC22-009 arranged toward the southwest, and met a mineralized structure that is believed to be free from the ‘Push Fault Trend.’
How might the SRCRF continue?
The boring will likewise be utilized by Scorpio Gold (SRCRF) to affirm the underground congruity capability of the Reliance Fault zone, which is home to high-grade gold mineralization prospects. During this boring effort, SRCRF is wanted to test the likely areas, which will incorporate the SE continuation of the mineralized structure from the West Pit toward the East Pit region, as well as the recognizable proof of extra equal designs at both the NE and SW parts of the West Pit.